Thursday, January 28, 2010

Be Encouraged

I'm reminded of a message I once heard Dr. Mark Chironna speak at Azusa several years ago, "My Present Position Is Not An Indication Of My Future Potential In God". We must realize that our present state, or present situation, struggles, or issues, does not dictate our future state in Christ, for what we see now is only temporary. My friend, you are somewhere in the future and you look much better than you look right now. Rom. 8:18, "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time cannot be compared to the glory that shall be revealed." The things that we are dealing with in our lives are only for our betterment; for our perfection; there not to make us bitter but rather to make us better. All things are working out in our favor because we love Him and we've been called, my friends(reference-Rom. 8:28). So be encouraged! God loves you and I Do Too!!

1 comment: